- Sentworks is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Sentworks is configured for automatic multi-region failover and high availability.
- All data resides in Google's Cloud SQL, a fully-managed database service. The data is encrypted when on Google's internal networks, in database tables, temporary files, and backups. Cloud SQL is SSAE 16, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS v3.0, and HIPAA compliant.
- Provided Everbridge API Keys are encrypted in memory and stored in the encrypted database. The key used to encrypt the provided API Key is stored separate from the database service.
- Sentworks is verified HSTS and has an A+ SSL rating from Qualys SSL Labs.
- Your API's user account must be an Account Admin.
- Sentworks applies AES-256 encryption to your API key.
- Sentworks does not send notifications.
Sentworks collects and stores all information attainable by the API Key you've provided. The system is not currently setup to store contact path values, meaning phone numbers, email addresses etc. It is also not able to send out notifications.
If this changes in the future you will be asked to confirm the storage of contact paths and send notifications.
Below you will find a detailed list of the items stored in order to make this site possible.